Tuesday 4 March 2014

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MUM

     Well hello from a dull and grey and drizzly day in Stockport, oh how I prefer the sunshine to lift your spirits, but enough doom and gloom lets make our own sunshine and sniff some glue eh.
     Today's card is the one I made for my Mum's birthday. She loves blue so easy colour choice for me to make. Here's a look.

     Once again Crafters Companion snow white card, with a backer of blue pearlized from a Docrafts pack. Then I used the Anja dies to cut the corners and edge by Marrianne dies. Finished with Spellbinders daisy dies and dazzlers as flower centres. Cheery Lyn leaf swirl and Martha Stewart paper clay butterflies and bows glittered and the Mum word to add more dimension.
     You crafters all know that sometimes you start a card and when its done you look and say did I do that, well this has been one of those better ones that I have completed for sure.
     Thanks for looking and promise to be back soon xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment