Thursday 6 March 2014

BECAUSE I CAN :)

     Good afternoon from a blooming miserable Stockport, cold and grey, perfect for a crafting day eh. Well posting today because I can seems to be my only motivation. Have a nosey and see what you think.
This I made for a friends son's birthday. I used the Martha Stewart circle punch to create the patterned circles and my Spellbinders Nestabillites to give them a background. It was then out with my trusty and much underused Cricut for the phrase and the alphabet and number.
     I added die cut animals to the reverse so it could swing around if it was needed to and just used ribbon and gemstones to embellish it and make it catch the light more.
     Hope it inspires you and thanks again for dropping by, enjoy your day whatever it brings your way xxxxx


1 comment: