Saturday 16 February 2013


     Well after promising myself and a good friend that I would join the Daily Challenge I finally plucked up the courage and found the time to have a go and this is my entry, an 8 x 8 card..
     The image is a craftsuprint one combined with spellbinders blossoms and Lattice dies, cheery Lyn fence and leaf swirl coloured with copic's, and l'leabilities bird dies.
     Its is three dimensional in that the top two flap open to reveal the full cottage and garden in all their summer glory enhanced with a little flittering of glitter to add some sunshine twinkle.
     I didn't win the challenge but I'm back blogging for the first time in a very long time. So if you've stopped by and taken time to look. Thank you and hope you'll drop back again soon.  Hugs and stay safe xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wowser hunnie this is amazing, what a beautiful scene, your just tooo clever lol, yoou had me going too cos you have changed your name lol, thaks for brightening up my morning with your beautiful creation, loads of love and huggies june xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh June thank you so much for taking the time to comment and pop by and take a look, that means a lot from such a wonderful crafter as YOU! Huge hugs xxxx

      Delete