Saturday 8 March 2014

NEW BABY how special

     Morning and OH NO where is the heatwave, certainly not here is Stockport, BUT on the upside its not raining and the washing is blowing on the line.
     Well for today this is a special one as a surprise request I was given for a New Baby card.
     Well here is is. I used as ever my trusty dies. The booties are Marrianne as is the pin. The bow is from the new Sue Wilson bow range, and the rest are spellbinders. Crafters Companion quilted embossalious embossing folder for the background.
     I also made a matching box........
     Using the Tattered Lace Rocking Horse die, the Marrianne Baby, and I added the initials of Mum, Dad and big Sister for the personal extra touch. I lined the box with the matching quilted embossed card and the corners as on the card from a Cheery Lyn corners die set.
     The back of the card I used the rocking horse again.......
.....but then I wanted the inside to be a little bit special too, so a dug out my peg stamps and decorated the insert......

     I was pleased with the finished set, which as crafters you know isn't always how you feel about your projects perhaps, but as a big Sister myself didn't want the new Sister to feel left out so I made this little card for her as a keepsake and to help make her feel special and part of the happy event too.

    Well guys that is it for today. So whatever your doing I hope you enjoy. Stay safe and keep crafting xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment