Monday 15 April 2013

     Wow! twice in a day I am on a roll lol.......this was a commissioned card for a ladies Mother and father in law's 50th Wedding Anniversary.
     I used a mix of dies to create the flowers including Spellbinders, Memory Box and Cheery Lyn, with Marianne Champagne glasses and wedding rings dies. Once again my trusty Cricut got used for the alphabet and numbers, and the D and M monograms were actually their initials not Mum and Dad ha ha......
     Centura Pearl card from Crafters Companions was embossed once again with my favourite  embossing folder dots from Spellbinders A4 m-bossibillites, and corners finished with the Anj

a corners from Marianne.
     I like to personalise my cards so tend to print off greating to suit the persons needs then I inked the edges and applied glossy Accents to make it shine and stand out more I find this gives a nice professional finish to printed word, and the back to continue and complete the journey.
     The insert was once again done using My Craft Studio, and was the wedding photo from 50 years ago on the inside panel and a verse opposite but silly me I didn't take a photo of  it to show but it was lovely and very romantic.
     Congratulations to the couple WOW 50 years what an achievement eh ........

No comments:

Post a Comment